Terms & Conditions of use of this Website
The term “Unity Insights” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, Unity Insights Limited, a private company limited by guarantee without share capital, registered in England No. 13537227, whose registered office is at Amelia House, Crescent Road, Worthing, West Sussex BN11 1RL. The terms “you” and “your” refer to the users or viewers of our website.
- The contents of this website are Copyright © Unity Insights Limited, 2021 All Rights Reserved and are for your general information and use only.
- The content is subject to change without notice and neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from Unity Insights Limited.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Unity Insights Limited take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Last updated 23 September 2021