Analyst Salary: £24,000 – £35,700
Base: Working from home with opportunity to periodically work from our offices in Gatwick/Crawley and other satellite sites
Background and role
Fancy working in a rewarding role that makes a difference to people’s lives. Working on projects that stimulate the mind? Being part of great team where your opinion matters? Being empowered to think and be proactive? Being creative and problem solving?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Analysts/Graduate Analysts working in a nationally sought-after team within Unity Insights. As a social enterprise tasked with speeding up innovation in the NHS and broader healthcare, the projects are varied, working with a broad range of stakeholders to make change happen. The role entails engaging many different analytical and evaluation techniques to build evidence bases that enable better decision making. As an analyst/graduate analyst you will support multi-project delivery in providing accurate, timely, and fit-for-purpose analyses and evaluation.
We are looking for talented, dynamic, and forward-thinking individuals to deliver highly innovative analytical solutions within this friendly and creative team. A degree with a scientific, mathematic, or economic background would be well suited, as well as others with direct relevance. Alternatively, relevant significant work experience within this field may also be considered.
As well as doing a what we think is a great job, with great people that makes a big difference, you also get:
- A fantastic salary, with full time hours of work at 37.5 hrs per week (exc lunch)
- A starting rate of 33 days annual leave (pro rata), rising to 35 days after five years.
- We offer flexible working and flexible working hours and working from home in the main
- Whilst we offer an initial 6 months fixed-term contract for these roles, there is a high likelihood of extension, given the recent growth of the organisation and also of future permanent appointment.
- During your appointment, Unity Insights will actively seek to support your career development.
- The company currently offers a tax efficient salary sacrifice scheme with any registered pension scheme, as specified by the employee.
- A workplace pension scheme is also offered to our staff and if you meet the criteria, you will be automatically enrolled into the Unity Insights pension scheme when you join the organisation at month 1.
- Unity Insights values the health and wellbeing of its staff. We pride ourselves in maintaining this organisational value and encourage a healthy work/life balance for our entire workforce.
It is the desire of Unity Insights to broaden diversity within its workforce. We are an equal opportunities employer and ensure that all new, existing and prospective employees are treated fairly through the principles of equal treatment and promotion of diversity.
Values and Behaviours
Applicants and employees are expected to demonstrate a commitment to maintaining a healthy organisational culture and environment built on valuing creative problem-solving, team working, open communication, holding each other to account, improving to excel, caring and respecting each other, and wanting to do social good.
How to apply
If this role sounds of interest, please forward your CV to Lisa Regan (email@example.com), with a brief covering letter confirming which role you are applying for and explaining why you feel you would be suitable for the role. You are advised to read the job description of the role before applying.
If you are shortlisted, we’ll invite you to the next step, which includes a competency-based first stage interview, ahead of which you will be asked to provide an analysis and presentation.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES – THANK YOU.
NB: Applications can only be accepted from individuals who already have the right to work in the UK.
Initial (remote) interviews are expected to take place mid to late October/early November 2021.